Sunday, March 5, 2017

Boys Are Sooooo Stupid

God, in His infinite wisdom and sense of humor, has ordained upon high that young girls mature much faster than boys. I have Five (boy crazy) 12-13 year-old young ladies on my bus and today's conversation went something like this...

(Girl 1) "Anthony thinks he's so cool... I had to sit next to him at the assembly... he's soooo stupid... I can't stand him!"

(Girl 2) "Well at least you don't have to be in study group with him like me!"

(Girl 3) "Braxton texted me yesterday... I don't know how he got my number... he's so stupid... oh
 look... there's Ayden... all he cares about is his hair!"

(Me) "Well he does have nice hair."

(All Three girls in unison) "Ewwwwwwwwww!!!"

(Me) "Tell me ladies, do you think the boys sit around talking about you girls, like you talk about them?"

(Girl 3) "No... all they talk about is video games!"

(Girl 2) "Or watching videos about other boys playing video games!"

(Girl 1) "Boys are so stupid... I can't stand them!"

No comments:

Post a Comment